July 21, 2008

Avatar Spoiler-Free Review

Thank you so much, everyone who was involved with bringing Avatar: The Last Airbender to life.

For the past three years I've been a huge fan of yours. I burn with envy of your worldbuilding skills. The kung fu, costume design and characters were fucking incredible throughout the show. And now you've brought it all home with one hell of a finale, and my high hopes were not disappointed at all.

I love your brains. Every single one of you. I will even forgive you for shoehorning some tedious romantic tension into a perfectly good story, because you seemed to have a lot of fun poking fun at the shipping wars that resulted.

I really needed a boost right now, and you guys rocked my world. Good show, guys. Good fucking show.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I tried my darndest to wait until my copy of the DVD arrived before I watched the final episodes, but I only lasted 2 days. It's been a long time since I've been so happy with a finale. All I need now is the soundtrack and a kick-ass Toph keychain.

    ReplyDelete