July 22, 2008

Photo Post: July 2008


Doing what he does best, I guess...



These delightful little fellas have started a day care on the wall lining a local sidewalk.


This right here? This is why I will never have children.


My hair did this after I dyed it yesterday. I struggle to understand the connotations.

------

Still dead scanner. Still no bike. Somebody said they had a lead on a new one but I think I deleted their post by accident when I was removing entries regarding Fight Club. Shit, I'm sorry about that. I am very interested! The dog and I both grow fleshier and walkies fail to satisfy.

Shrink tomorrow afternoon. Can afford it because people, they are amazing.

Sentences deteriorating. Lolcat ray suspected. I can has bedtime?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shot on the hornets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair:

    You are becoming an anime character.

    Wait.

    Aren't you already an anime character?

    Brain hurts from running in tiny circles. Must sleep now.

    ReplyDelete