September 29, 2008

YOUUUU DOG

I got all my work done today and decided to spend the evening vegetating in Best Chair under my super-soft plush blanket. The Captain, as he often does, kept walking over and laying his head on my leg and staring at me, so finally I let him jump up and watch Bullshit! with me. OOF, sixty-five pound lap-dog. In a few minutes he settled down and went to sleep with his butt in my lap and his head almost hanging over the foot-rest of Best Chair.

It was an excellent time until he had a very upsetting dream of some kind. He started twitching and woofling, and his hackles went up in a stiff mane and stayed that way for a while. Next thing I know I smell this rotten stink and look down, and sure enough my beloved sleeping puppy has pooped on me a little bit.

Fifteen minutes later, the super-soft plush blanket is in the wash, and the arm of Best Chair is soaked through with antibacterial cleaner from a merciless scrubbing.

I wonder what he could have been dreaming about that literally scared the shit out of him.

1 comment:

  1. ......wooww
    I have NEVER heard of anything like that happening.

    ReplyDelete