November 30, 2008

Six Things

1. Gosh, wouldn't it be nice if somebody just stapled Jenny McCarthy to a ceiling somewhere and left her? It would be terrible if she starved to death up there, yeah, but... no, wait. Actually I'm pretty okay with that.

2. I played too fucking much Mario Kart today. I see blue shells when I close my eyes. Why, why did I wake up so utterly spazzy? I fucked off and played video games all day despite my total commitment to getting the comic done. It can't have anything to do with the 13-hour holiday get-together shopping/more shopping/dishes/cleaning/entertaining/table breakdown/dishes again/cleaning again marathon yesterday, could it?

3. On second thought, maybe I should go play some more Mario Kart.

4. Took dog for bike run in the sleet, which changed to flurries as we returned home. An hour later the light outside changed and I went to look out a window, and sure enough--snow! My brakes were not happy with the wet. Time to get them adjusted again.

5. Blew my sleep schedule again. I blame the 5 hour nap after I chowed down on turkey leftovers in a bid to help clear the fridge. Tryptophan, take me away!

6. Scribbling with Chapstick on the backs of my dry cracked hands, rubbing it in, then wiping it all off with a towel has completely stopped the itching, and the gaping wounds have begun to scab over. Plus, waterproof hands.

8 comments:

  1. ty_ping writes...
    Yea, chapstick is really good for the bad scabbies.
    That and oddly enough, facial cream.

    Chapstick is kind of amazing though, because in a super emergency it can double as deoderant too. (Although you won't want to use it on your lips after that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. try cocoa butter. you will smell somewhat of vanilla and yum. plus it is tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No joy with the cocoa butter. I'm really weird about what I can stand to have on my hands :( I can't even use regular lotions, (which is probably why my hands end up looking like raw hamburger by the end of December).


    Wooooo, Chapstick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Burt's Bees lip balm is the best dry cracked skin solution I've ever come across. It is pretty hardcore though, so if you've got sensitive skin putting mint and rosemary on it might sting rather than tingle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not to sound completely pedantic, but gloves may help with the hamburger fingies

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do help with most of it, but they get mad uncomfortable when doing daily chores (all the sloshing around from the lotion grease) and it's hard to sleep in them.

    Bleah :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up my own arse and cum and also pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    My page ... hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asking questions arе actually pleasant thing if you are not understanԁing anуthing entiгеly, but thiѕ piecе of writing
    offers pleаsant unԁerstanding еven.
    www.violinfromtheheart.com

    ReplyDelete