December 1, 2008

This Is My Milwaukee

Ho damn I'm sick. Head pounding, dizzy, eyes and body aching. I'm weak and out of breath over little things like climbing the stairs or bending over, and my tonsils are so swollen that when I try to swallow they get in the way and sort of squish around painfully. Pleasant.

After the first half-hour of being awake, I feel better, but after a while I get drowsy and the symptoms come back, so I go back to sleep. Very vivid dreams, mostly of the disturbing variety, but I'm OK with that.

With what little of my time remains to me after sleeping and whimpering, I am following an ARG. It's the second time in my life I've come across one when it was just getting started, and the first time (I Love Bees) I didn't know what it was and wandered off long before any of the good stuff showed up.

If you're into this stuff, here's the website that starts it off, and here's a thread where clues and possible leads are being posted.

3 comments:

  1. Icky....

    I suppose this means no new Kagerou yet? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, but I am still hacking away at it for the weekend!

    Damn I hate my schedule lately. So damn irresponsible :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh... Responsibility is a word that boring people use to make their lack of creativity and dedication to drudgery sound like an asset. :)

    That's what I tell myself when I'm trying to justify calling in sick to work...

    ReplyDelete