January 15, 2009

"Operation Slickpubes" Operative Arrested

Once upon a time in the faraway land of Lulzia, a severely retarded member of Anonymous volunteered to have his body slathered with Vaseline in the name of Project Chanology. His partners in crime contributed wads of donated pubic hair and toenail clippings to the slippery brew. Once his preparations were complete, the intrepid space monkey frolicked through a Scientology building to share his wonderful blessings with the Org's many grateful employees.



Several days later, epic legalities ensued.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sad this guy was arrested...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad he got this "brilliant" idea and decided to carry it out in my name.

    EPIC FAIL INDEED

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I am torn between laughing my ass off and making a D: face so horrible it freezes my face like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide whether that's great (as in highly amusing) or really, really dumb. Some of both, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind of cheered me up after a shitty day. My faith in humanity is creeping back despite teh horror. FUCK YEAH SLICKPUBES!!!

    (Eugh. There's something I never thought I'd type...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORALFAGS EAT DICKS

    ReplyDelete