January 19, 2009

This Seems A Little Bit Passive-Aggressive!

General note: the people who use this website should be dragged out into the streets and shot.

Oh shitbiscuits, I said that wrong. Allow me to rephrase.

Perhaps if the people who seem to use this website could be dragged out into the streets and shot, the environment would be better for everybody involved. And that would be super.

Seriously, what's with the flaccid language? You're using the internet to tell Cousin Billy that his cock hairs keep showing up in the salad bar and that his breath smells like a cat's asshole. Will the use of pussy uncertain terminology magically render the sentiment inoffensive?

No sir, I don't like it. Give me a website that sends people anonymous notes like "I'm going to hire Andre the Giant to butt-fuck your Grandma to death if you don't stop quoting Eddie Izzard" and maybe I'll participate.

Oh wait, no I won't, because I value communication and honesty a little bit more than I fear confronting a friend.

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me of how, for example, racist people will invent fake interactions they've had with people from other cultures and then go on to say a whole pile of racist shit- but because they know black people, it suddenly makes it okay.

    Telling someone their breath smells like ass through a slightly less honest anonymous message is still telling them their breath smells like ass, and it's still not nice, even if you're doing it through a website for the terminally insecure.

    On a lighter note, yay for two new pages of the comic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better is the website where you can send STD e-cards. Even anonymously. To multiple people. At ONCE! It's HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete