March 10, 2007

FANART? FANART!

A while back I stopped taking fanart submissions because my site was overloaded and my email backlog got so bad it was causing temper tantrums. But because of that, I stopped getting a lot of fanart, and that was a bummer. My favorite thing about having a comic online is seeing other people draw my stuff better than me.

Let's remedy the situation, shall we? If you have fanart to share but nowhere to post it, the Kagerou club on DA might be the answer.

Send an email to crazysnacks@gmail.com with (and this is very important!) the keyword fanart in the subject line. If you don't put that keyword in, your pretty artwork will be packed into a capsule by elves and fired into the sun.

For the submission, you'll need to include the following:

-The fanart itself, preferably not wider than 1000 pixels.

-Your nickname.

-Any commentary about the art that you want to share with the public.

-The title of the picture if there is one.


Note that this only applies to non-Deviants. If you have a DA account where the art is already posted, the only thing you'll need to do is send the club a note with a link to the work, and I'll +fav it.

No comments:

Post a Comment