March 18, 2007

Kagerou Update Post

Three new pages here!

I am so pleased with this update. I'm going to go roll in it for a while.

Meanwhile: my knee has become one big pathetic toothache. I'm still deriding myself for leaving that drawer open when I went to bed. But at least it kept me sitting down in front of the computer so the update would be on time, so it all works out in at least one way.

I will now attempt to keep myself awake until 10 pm at the earliest so as not to bork my newfound diurnality. Pray for me, for tomorrow is... MY DAY OFF. I've decided to force myself to take off the day after I update the comic, no exceptions or working allowed. Actually enforcing this has been spotty, but I'm working on it.

Calvin & Hobbes with my stupid leg propped up sounds like heaven right about now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I can see why you were so pleased with these pages <3

    The 'hup hup hup' panel is complete and utter love. I giggle like an idiot whenever I glance at it. which is many, many times.

    ReplyDelete