September 18, 2007

This Is A Boring Post

I just ate the most awesome sandwiches ever. Oh, it was heaven! I was bored and hungry and didn't see anything that looked good in the fridge, so I drove to Cub and splurged on lettuce, avocado, a big fat tomato, turkey, provolone, ham and a loaf of crusty deli bread.

The bread was kind of an experiment--normally I just get the sliced keeps-for-weeks kind, but I think I might be done with that now. I'm not sure if you can call bread 'juicy' but this went beyond fresh-baked tenderness and into the land of heaven and goodness.

All in all, the shopping came to like $27 bucks. Two sandwiches later, I've barely made a dent in the material supplies.

Yesterday I went to Michael's and bought new pens. I'm not that that into the idea of packing right now due to coughing my lungs out and being generally unwell, so I might as well work on the comic. I also got this weird dildo-shaped pen case to keep me from stabbing myself in the leg every time I sit down with pencils in my pocket. Duhurr.

Right now I'm reading people's war stories on the SA forums (which I finally joined) and thinking about how good life is. And it is good.

4 comments:

  1. that was boring. D:<

    seriously, though-- you want a good sandwich, try anything from jimmy john's. hooo so good. cheap day-old-but-still-good bread, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two types of food I like to experiment with are varied breads, and strange cheeses.

    Really does sound pretty good though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fan of pretty much everything you, it makes me very happy seeing you say life is good. :) You are too awesome to be sad!

    Also I am hungry for a good sandwich now. Damn you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of pens do you use? You mentioned microns a long time ago I think, but have you tried the Staedler Pigment Liners? I think they make smoother lines.

    ReplyDelete