December 21, 2007

Art Post - 13 Lunatic Pileup!

Won't be much longer until the long blah dry-spell of Kageroulessness ends. I've started having honest-to-god DREAMS where I'm working on the comic and overflowing with happiness about it, which is kind of amusing considering how burnt out I got juggling art with real life crap all this fall. The major project is going pretty well, although I can still afford to be working harder on it than I am. It's going to be awesome when finished, though.

Anyhow, on to the point of the post! I took a break from the flurry of inking and panic this week in order to finish a pic that's been hanging around on my hard drive for a couple of months.

Click for make big:



Stay tuned! There will be more comic than you can shake a stick at, very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! I've missed reading your webcomic these past few weeks, it'll be great to see more coming. Also, I love the mash-up, Cho getting her face pushed away by Red = win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dark's expression says: "These are the biggest ears I've ever seen. Fascinating . . . I kind of want . . . to tear one off and study it . . .."

    ReplyDelete