December 22, 2007

You don't like waffles?

A waffle shop has opened up in my town. A waffle shop.

What do they sell? Waffles with various accompaniments. Waffles and coffee. Waffles.

Best of all, they're open til 2 am for the utter and complete win. This town pretty much curls up and goes to sleep at 8 pm, and that's barely late enough for me to have put all my underwear on, much less be outside gallivanting around in search of cornfed college girls to savage.

It snowed a little bit today. Not as much as it should have, but it was nice while it lasted. I hope what's still on the ground from the first snowstorm early this month won't melt before the next blow hits.



I LOVE YOU MISTER SNOWWWW.

PS - New AIM name is Luka Pants. I will be phasing out the other accounts shortly in keeping with the spirit of my 2008 New Year's Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment