December 19, 2007

Ow ow fuck ow.

Another dog ran into my fucking knee at the fucking dog park. I didn't even see it coming.

This is really starting to get old. Every fucking time it starts to get better, something comes along and whacks the fuck out of it! It's not healing at all.

On the bright side, I walked across the river beyond the dog park, so I could explore the little island there. The river ice is about two feet thick in the places where it's clear enough to look down. The Captain loved running around on the ice and sniffing everything. I would have gone all the way across, but the other half had patches of open water a couple hundred yards away and I didn't trust it.

Adventure!

PS - It was snowing from a clear blue sky earlier. Oh, Minnesota :\

No comments:

Post a Comment