February 1, 2008

Too Much Research Up In Here

I've been reading so many Scientology survivor stories this week that my head feels about ready to bust wide open. The last time I got into the topic, there were only a few websites like Xenu.net around, and no such thing as YouTube. That's changed a lot, which is good, except that it means every page I read spawns five more links I've never seen before that I want to follow. My poor bookmark folder is never going to be the same again. It's a good thing some of those links end up being hilarious:



At some point I think I'll put up an intro post for people who have no clue why there's a Scientology controversy going on. Not only is the story completely horrifying, it's also damned interesting.

The problem is that there's just so much of it!

Stay tuned, and be very wary of the tenth of February.

2 comments:

  1. I am very wary indeed.

    And thank goodness - you always have the best videos! I've got a head full of Scienobabble myself. I found a lot of scholar's articles, if you're interested; they're a good next step for interested newbies. Also, there is a page of songs about $cientology?! It's damn funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may possibly be one of the best things I've ever seen. Just possibly.

    ReplyDelete