June 13, 2008

Scientology forgoes torturing cats in favor of hassling the disabled

Crazy shit! Stu Wyatt, beloved SA goon and physically disabled Anon protester, has been arrested and charged with assault against a Scientologist woman. Said woman followed him around as he navigated his electric scooter, trying to stick her foot underneath with a cry of "Wolf! Wolf!" that struck mild confusion into the hearts of all who saw it. And then she called the cops and filed a complaint.

Oh, but guess what? STU GOT THE WHOLE THING ON TAPE!



You can skip to around 4:00 if you want to see the actual 'assault' in all its fingernail-pulling cringe humor glory, or watch the whole thing from start to finish to earn valuable prizes.

I don't know if I can stand up long enough to do Sea ARRRGH. My leg isn't really up to scratch, and if I got a wheelchair I'd feel like a faker. That arm still gets weak much more quickly than normal, so I'm still not even really up to the challenge of that hypothetical pimp cane I was musing over earlier today.

Six hours standing and walking around makes my feet hurt when I'm at my buffest. And as Wyatt's video suggests, a physically impaired person on his own in a strange city might be a tempting target for these dorks.

Hmm. Perhaps if I chop it off at the thigh, I can replace it with a peg leg and really get authentic with the whole pirate theme.

Here are some wise words o' warning for everyone else hoisting a jolly roger in preparation for Saturday's protests:

The R.A. warns Anonymous to guard against the escalating pattern of "Body Bullbaiting." This physical form of Bullbaiting consists of a pattern of elbows, shoulders, and feet of Scientologists hatted in physical instigation "accidentally" bumping into Anons while uttering slurs under their breath. OSA's goal is to have an aggressive Anon physically assault a Scientologist when the Scientologist "Accidentally" bumped into the Anon. OSA targets for Body Bullbaiting are Male Anons who are physically and vocally aggressive. Female Anons can also expect some elbows and shoulders from female Scientologists.

-From this thread on OCMB

1 comment:

  1. You need like...a big wagon-like thing you can dress up as a pirate ship. Get a mast and pirate Anon flag for +10 awesome. XD

    ReplyDelete