August 9, 2008

Pay Attention To The Fucking Road

My best friend Rain just got in a bike crash and fucked up her face because some bitch in a minivan failed to yield right-of-way.

She reacted in time to crash the bike instead of being run over, and while she was lying on the ground in pain, the lady driver asked her "Are you okay?" When Rain didn't get up or respond, what do you think the cunt did?

Right! The cunt drove off. Because that's what you do when you cause an accident and the victim isn't moving.

I am so fucking angry right now. What the hell.

Rain, I suspect this is worth filing a police report. I keep having near-misses thanks to assfaces who don't pay attention to the road or the laws, so I've started taking a camera with me so I can get the license plate in case it happens again.

What a shitty birthday present.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend Luka. Is she badly injured?

    I can't believe someone could just drive away from someone they could have potentially killed! *fumes*

    Wishing Rain a quick recovery and a visit from the cops for the driver.

    ~Mii-chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap! Is she (mostly) ok? Do you know if she needs a hand with anything?

    I hope they catch the minivan-bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me a few years back.. was crossing at an intersection and a lady didn't stop to watch what she was doing before she tried to merge with traffic. I think my size and knowing how to fall was the only thing that kept me from being seriously hurt.

    My condolences and best wishes to Rain... I hope she recovers quickly, and can only guess how bad her neck will hurt in a couple days...

    My advice: File report! Now! :P I didn't, and got nipped in the bud for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Asheville and can attest to two things: 1. The locals are still not used to cyclists or hippie-panhandlers darting out of nowhere and 2. We're a big enouph tourist trap that the "Keep Up With The Joneses" virus has infected us and made a lot of us buy locomotive-sized SUVs that are to big for us to park or stop succesfully.

    As for the cold bitch driving off and leaving your friend twitching on the asfault, well aparently the southern gentilism is sadly running thin. (I've tapped a hippie or two in my day, but at least I said I was sorry)

    ReplyDelete