October 27, 2008

Anonymous Raid On Gold Base Turns Violent



This was my first protest at Gold and it seemed to be a routine one (well, as routine as a protest with 100db creepy organ music going on in the background could possibly be).

We got there around noon and tried to take the Scilons by surprise. Myself and Xenubarb jumped out of the van and started filming the guard shack (there was nothing else going on that we could see). About 15 minutes later, they started up the organ music and had pulled the shades down in the guard shack.

We called the cops after we arrived as a courtesy and so did the Scilons. When they showed up, I was confronted by a cop who told me that it would make his job easy if I gave him my name (I was wearing a mask). I told him no, even though he asked me several times. It was this same cop that eventually arrested AnonOrange (which is kind of funny, since I basically told him in so many words that I knew he was working for the scilons. He tried, not very convincingly, to pretend to be upset by my insinuation).

Fast forward several hours (I’ll relate details of our successful enturbulating later) and we were getting ready to leave. The scilon security vehicle that had been going back and forth parking next to our vehicle was next to our van again. There was also another car parked on the side of the road (which turned out to be another scilon security vehicle, some cheap Toyata ecomony car), that AnonOrange spotted on side of the road. He said to me, “that car looks suspicious, I’m going to check it out.” Meanwhile, I was checking on the rest of our group, which was coming down the hill from Golden Era Productions, to make sure they had all our stuff.

When I glanced back the other way, I saw a bald security guard running across the dirt road where the scilon security vehicle was and heard loud yelling. Camera in hand, I ran over as fast as I could and saw three scilon security goons who had AnonOrange pinned down in the dirt. One of them had his knee planted on AnonOrange’s neck and was forcing his face down into the dirt. AnonOrange was pleading with them to let him up and let him breathe. I was faced with an extremely difficult dilemma; get involved and try and pull them off of AnonOrange, get in a fight and possibly get namefagged or keep the camera rolling and document this shit. God help me, I decided to go with the camera option, figuring maybe I could talk some sense into these wackos.

I’m working on editing the video and will have it up as quickly as I can.

In the meantime, I’ll summarize what you’re going to see.

I told the scilons that this video is going straight onto YouTube, so they’d better think about what they’re doing. The main one, Danny, who’d been surveilling our vehicle all day, told me that AnonOrange had trespassed onto their private property and they were making a citizen’s arrest. I told him that they did not have the authority to try and restrain AnonOrange in the manner that they were (they were trying to tie him up with plastic ties, wtf??). They said that he and I were on private property and that I should leave. I said I wasn’t going to leave without AnonOrange.

At one point, AnonOrange yelled out for us to get his camera. XenuBarb made a go of it and tried to get it. The scilons went after her and I got involved (I wasn’t going to stand by for that), pushing them away from her. They slammed her up against their Toyota, which you will see on the video.

I called out to I’mglib and RIF to call the cops, who took forever to show up. When they did, they arrested AnonOrange for trespassing and gave the scilons a pass (big surprise, given that the cop who showed up for this was in their pocket from the get-go).

More details (promise) to follow.



More videos will be posted soon, but this is pretty good already.

Hurray for assault and kidnapping! LRH tech delivers.

1 comment:

  1. Son of a bitch.


    I was yelling at the screen, get your hands off him you damn dirty cultists you're not cops what the fuck do you think you're doing, and a friend sitting next to me is like "They're not cops? What about that one in blue right there?" No, that impertinent douchebag with the blonde hair and the wannabe sherrif's star is NOT a policeman or anything even remotely fucking close to it. You can see the creepy crazed Tom Cruise/Miscavige smarm and greasy hairdo from a mile away.

    ReplyDelete