October 21, 2008

LUKA IS A PIMP

I have a video of my mother telling the camera that "Luka is a pimp." It was taken a month before she died and was originally intended for posting on my website. Now it's the only recording of her that I have. Well, okay, there was that audio tape I secretly made in 2004 of my sister screeching at her for five minutes over nothing, but that would be a pretty lame memorial so it doesn't count).

I should feel like the fact that this unique film clip contains my mother calling me a pimp instead of giving meaningful advice or telling me where the family gold is buried is not the epitome of TOTALLY AWESOME, but secretly I know damn well that it is.

Today was a hugely productive day, but very boring to retell--all art commissions, arm warmers and keychains that I have addresses for have been mailed out. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, gym run, all done and done well.

Here's a cool picture from my upcoming photo post. It looks like shit small so fullsize for great justice.



It's the full October moon snogging the sun behind a bunch of clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment