October 14, 2008

VICTORY




And now, the thrilling conclusion:



MODERATOR KIMERASTORM: Theres a huge difference between this post and that thrice damned website [StormFront].

Second warning: dial it down a few notches Lukadin, you are way over the line.


So the post vanished, and I got two warnings from a community moderator for disagreeing with racist terminology. And I regret my actions so much. If only I'd taken the time to get to know this poor sweet white girl on her own in a strange place, really gotten to know her, instead of jumping to the outrageous conclusion that racist language is racist... things would be different.

What she said could have turned out to be utterly harmless and not bigoted at all. Why, she may even have a black friend lurking around out there somewhere, whose mere mention might have proved me completely wrong about the OP's racial hangups.

But alas, I never thought to give this poor white girl the entirely undeserved benefit of the doubt in my rush to heap disagreement insults and foul names upon her without mercy. Oh, INTERNET! I'm so ashamed of my not particularly bullying ways!

If Mom was alive, whatever would she think of me?


EDIT: This post contains all the sarcasm I held back during the wank. Since I was cockblocked by baleetion with plenty left to say to that idiot mod, I'm giving it all to you here and now so I won't get a headache. HOT POTATO!

No comments:

Post a Comment