December 20, 2008

Updating In A Winter Wonderland

Finally got off my ass and finished the next pages. It wasn't as hard as I imagined, getting back into the groove. I hate losing momentum because suddenly every hour of coloring feels like an hour instead of five minutes, and I'm tempted to take breaks way more often than my wrist requires. Such a slacker.

This bitch-ass virus is still kicking my ass, but at least I've got most of my energy back. It adds more oomph to my morning coughing fits, but shoveling a foot of fine powdery snow off the front walk wasn't the thrill-ride of the century that it normally is. Alas.

It snowed like an albino suicide bomber all day today. I wish I could go sledding or something, but apparently I have actual work to do. And no sled. Instead, I will read Calvin & Hobbes in the comfy chair, and that will be just as much fun without the unsettling extremity damage of frostbite.

Tomorrow is expected to be between -15 and 0 degrees at the highest. I can already tell this winter is going to rock.

2 comments:

  1. hmmn. Aren't zed-heads what zombies were called in "world war Z" by max brooks? If so , I give you massive points for the subtle reference.
    -rarl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading Calvin and Hobbes (which makes sliced bread look insignificant in comparison, such is the magnitude of its awesomeness) in the comfy chair sounds like fun... When you have a cold, reading about sledding is often better than doing it. :)

    PS: That albino suicide bomber must have friends. It took me five minutes to open the front door this morning to an inordinately massive b*tch of a snowdrift. I like snow though. Better than rain anyway, which most of the time just depresses me.

    ReplyDelete